KoachMe Internet ( “KoachMe” , “We”, “Us”, “Our” ) values your privacy. When you use KoachMe, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices. This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data. We recommend that you read this along with our privacy overview, which highlights key points about our privacy practices.
Last modified: July 13, 2020
Effective date: July 13, 2020
KoachMe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: July 13, 2020.
"Account" refers to the password-protected account created by users to access and participate in the Platform.
"Non-personal Identification Information" refers to any non-personal information collected from Users pursuant to their interaction on the Platform, including but not limited to the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Platform such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
"A Personal Identification Information" refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Platform, register, conclude a transaction, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and anything else in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Platform. Users may be asked for personal information including, but not limited to name, email address, phone number and residential address disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Platform. Users can always refuse to supply Personally Identification Information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities/services available on the Platform.
For the purposes of this Policy, Personal Identification Information and Non-personal Identification Information shall together be referred to as "Information".
"Sensitive personal data or information"/"SPDI" consists of information relating to the following: passwords;
1. financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
2. biometric information;
3. any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
4. any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
"Third Party" refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
This policy applies to users of KoachMe’s services anywhere in the world, including users of apps, websites, features, or other services
This policy describes how KoachMe and its affiliates (if any) collect and use personal data. This notice applies to all users of our apps, websites, features, or other services anywhere in the world, unless covered by a separate privacy notice. This notice specifically applies to:
- Coachees: individuals who request or receive services, including those who receive services requested by another individual
- Coachee’s kin: Parents/guardian signing up for a kid.
- Coaches: individuals who provide, or submit applications to KoachMe to provide, services individually or otherwise.
- Service recipients: individuals who request or receive services
- Venue Holders: individuals who rent areas (Swimming Pools, badminton, tennis courts. (collectively, “Rentals”), to the KoachMe app.
This policy also governs KoachMe’s other collections of personal data in connection with KoachMe’s services. For example, we may collect the contact information of individuals who use accounts in KoachMe’s app, or we may collect other personal data in connection with our mapping technology and features. All those subject to this notice is referred to as “users” in this policy.
Our data practices are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we engage in the practices described in this notice in a particular region only if permitted under the laws of those places. Please contact us with any questions regarding our practices.
III. DATA PROVIDED BY USERS
We may collect several types of personal information from the users of our application, and store it on your mobile device and/or our server such as:
- Contact information (e.g. your name, postal address, e-mail address, and mobile or other telephone number)
- User Location.
- The profile data provided by you on your account such as your name and profile picture
- User demographics such as date of birth and gender
- Information about your device, such as its model, unique device identifier and operating system version
- Information collected by manual input by the Application.
- Demographic data: We may collect demographic data about users, including through user surveys.
- User content: We collect the information users submit when they contact customer support, provide ratings or compliments for the services, or otherwise contact KoachMe. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
- Payment information such as transaction identifiers and summary information that does include credit card or bank account numbers (we collect or store financial account information)
- Web behavior information such as information related to how the users use the App (e.g. browser type, domains, page views) collected through cookies and other automated technology (cfr. "Cookies").
Hereinafter collectively "Personal Data"
IV. DATA CREATED DURING USE OF OUR SERVICES
- Location data: We collect precise or approximate location data from a user’s mobile device if enabled by the user to do so. For coaches, KoachMe collects this data when the app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, service delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
V. DATA FORM OTHER SOURCES:
- User feedback, such as ratings, feedback, or compliments.
- Users participating in our referral programs. For example, when a user refers another person, we receive the referred person’s personal data from that user.
- User account owners who request services for or on behalf of other users, or who enable such users to request or receive services through their accounts.
- Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
KoachMe may combine the data collected from these sources with other data in its possession.
VI. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
KoachMe (i) collects, (ii) uses, (iii) maintains and (iv) may share your Personal Data provided by you or collected by us with its affiliates, parent companies or other related companies for all purposes necessary to ensure the proper functioning and operation of the User accounts and/or the proper functioning pf service providing.
These purposes may include (collectively the "Purpose"):
- Creating and managing your Account to use the Application;
- Providing information and allowing the Users access to services;
- Diagnosing technical problems and managing technical support and processing inquiries concerning the services;
- Contacting the Users by phone, email, text message or push notifications (if they are enabled) to
- (i) verify your account
- (ii) for information and operational purposes such as account management, instructions, alerts, reminders, customer service, system maintenance and others
- Contacting the Users to
- (i) communicate about, and organize your participation in market research or
- (ii) obtaining reviews;
- Commercializing the Application;
- Performing data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Data) and using and sharing the resulting data to third parties for commercialization purposes;
- The operation, evaluation and improvement of the services (including the development of additional services, enhancing and improving the current services, analysis of our services, quality control activities and performing internal business functions such as accounting and auditing);
- Protecting against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
Furthermore, you agree that KoachMe is free to access, retain, and disclose Personal Data in the following events:
- In order to be in compliance with any applicable legislation or regulations;
- If a law enforcement authority or other government official requests so;
- The investigation of any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity and
- To protect your or our safety and/or rights.
By using the Application, you acknowledge and explicitly agree that we may disclose certain information to vendors and service providers who help us provide the services. Examples of these vendors and service providers include entities that process credit or debit card payments and provide analytics and web hosting services.
By using the Application, you acknowledge and explicitly agree that we may disclose certain information to providers that build profiles to improve the capabilities of the Application. We will not share your information without your permission. If you connect your KoachMe account to a third-party device or service, you may be asked to share your information with that application. We will not share your information without your permission. You furthermore understand and agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Personal Data, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) modifications to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, or devices.
KoachMe shall take appropriate administrative, technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of any Personal Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage, access, disclosure or use. Upon written request, KoachMe can provide you with a list of people of KoachMe that may have access to your Personal Data. These people have entered into confidentiality agreements prior to having been granted access to your Personal Data. In the event of and following discovery or notification of a breach of the security of the Personal Data, or access by an unauthorized person, KoachMe is required by law to notify the user if the breach is likely to affect your privacy
When using the App, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies (small text files stored in your browser) and similar technologies, including mobile application identifiers, to improve your experience of the Service, increase security, measure use and effectiveness of the service, identify and resolve issues and marketing purposes.
IX. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
X. YOUR RIGHTS
Right of access If you are concerned or have any questions about your Personal Data, you have the right to request access to the Personal Data which we hold or process about you. We will then provide you with information about the data that are being processed and on the source of those data
Right of rectification and right of erasure You have the right to request us free of charge to correct, erase or block any inaccuracies in your Personal Data if such Personal Data would be incomplete, inaccurate or processed unlawfully.