Like with most, the gravity of a problem is not understood until it is experienced in first person. Mr X, bored with his usual stressful routine that extended between work & family , wanted to cultivate a hobby, to pick up playing Tennis. Dutifully, he enrolled at the clubhouse nearby and started coaching.
A few months passed by and then problems started surfacing. The coach’s attendance started becoming erratic. To add to his woes , this X tried his hand playing with a few friends and his nemesis was exposed , a poor second serve & a terrible backhand. X complained to the clubhouse about the irregularity of the coach and the quality of coaching, but the clubhouse was not too keen on solving as they had “bigger fish to fry” .
Some problems now became apparent to Mr X. He realised, picking up a hobby was easy, but staying committed to it and pursuing it was not.
He floated a survey to ask around if people he knew faced similar problems. And boy, was he surprised.
Thus started the journey of KoachMe , where a bunch of tech literate developers interacted with a few coaches and set out to solve a few problems.
We at KoachMe believe that the first fundamental block to pursuing a hobby , no matter the age, is the introduction. This someone enables you enough to draw your interest, and fuels the desire in you to continuously excel, and pushes you to pursue this at a higher level. We believe that enabling this sustainably , creating a win-win for coaches & coachees can happen only through technology.
We aspire to lead India into a fitter and happier country by redefining the way people go about approaching any hobby.
* Enable coaching options for hobbies of your interest in your neighbourhood or in the comfort of your home.
* Provide the flexibility of choosing from different slots based on the time of your choice , skill level & age of the group getting coached.
* Judiciously selecting coaches based on certifications ,trials with senior coaches and making all of this information openly available.
* Build trust in the platform by creating an avenue to share feedback on the coach , location & the overall platform via reviews & ratings and funnel that back transparently for customers to choose from when slots appear.
* Turn your interest & passion into a means of winning bread for you, so that the hobby is pursued as a true alternate profession of choice.
* Provide a reliable source of income for every honest & committed hour spent in furthering the vision.
* You focus on your core, while the platform does the rest for you by reducing your burden on business development and constant pursuit for jobs.
* Top notch convenience - you define where you want to work and how long you want to work at the touch of a button or a swipe of the screen.
* Provide a constant stream of revenue regularly to venues that maintain the required level of hygiene and that operate with the required amount of facilities.
* Drive Demand , utilisation & engagement of venues by increasing discoverability of the venue via the platform
KoachMe Internet ( “KoachMe” , “We”, “Us”, “Our” ) values your privacy. When you use KoachMe, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices. This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data. We recommend that you read this along with our privacy overview, which highlights key points about our privacy practices.
Last modified: July 13, 2020
Effective date: July 13, 2020
KoachMe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: July 13, 2020
"Account" refers to the password-protected account created by users to access and participate in the Platform
"Non-personal Identification Information" refers to any non-personal information collected from Users pursuant to their interaction on the Platform, including but not limited to the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Platform such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
"Personal Identification Information" refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Platform, register, conclude a transaction, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and anything else in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Platform. Users may be asked for personal information including, but not limited to name, email address, phone number and residential address disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Platform. Users can always refuse to supply Personally Identification Information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities/services available on the Platform
For the purposes of this Policy, Personal Identification Information and Non-personal Identification Information shall together be referred to as "Information".
"Sensitive personal data or information"/"SPDI" consists of information relating to the following: passwords;
1. financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
2. biometric information;
3. any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
4. any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
"Third Party" refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
This policy applies to users of KoachMe’s services anywhere in the world, including users of apps, websites, features, or other services.
This policy describes how KoachMe and its affiliates (if any) collect and use personal data. This notice applies to all users of our apps, websites, features, or other services anywhere inthe world, unless covered by a separate privacy notice. This notice specifically applies to:
* Coachees: individuals who request or receive services, including those who receive services requested by another individual
* Coachee’s kin: Parents/guardian signing up for a kid.
* Coaches: individuals who provide, or submit applications to KoachMe to provide, services individually or otherwise.
* Service recipients: individuals who request or receive services
* Venue Holders: individuals who rent areas (Swimming Pools, badminton, tennis courts. (collectively, “Rentals”), to the KoachMe app
This policy also governs KoachMe’s other collections of personal data in connection with KoachMe’s services. For example, we may collect the contact information of individuals who use accounts in KoachMe’s app, or we may collect other personal data in connection with our mapping technology and features. All those subject to this notice is referred to as “users” in this policy. Our data practices are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we engage in the practices described in this notice in a particular region only if permitted under the laws of those places. Please contact us with any questions regarding our practices.
We may collect several types of personal information from the users of our application, and store it on your mobile device and/or our server such as:
* Contact information (e.g. your name, postal address, e-mail address, and mobile or other telephone number)
* User Location.
* The profile data provided by you on your account such as your name and profile picture
* User demographics such as date of birth and gender
* Information about your device, such as its model, unique device identifier and operating system version
* Information collected by manual input by the Application.
* Demographic data: We may collect demographic data about users, including through user surveys.
* User content: We collect the information users submit when they contact customer support,provide ratings or compliments for the services, or otherwise contact KoachMe. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
* Payment information such as transaction identifiers and summary information that does include credit card or bank account numbers (we collect or store financial account information)
* Web behavior information such as information related to how the users use the App (e.g. browser type, domains, page views) collected through cookies and other automated technology (cfr. "Cookies").
Hereinafter collectively "Personal Data"
* Location data: We collect precise or approximate location data from a user’s mobile device if enabled by the user to do so. For coaches, KoachMe collects this data when the app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device
* Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, service delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
* User feedback, such as ratings, feedback, or compliments.
* Users participating in our referral programs. For example, when a user refers another person, we receive the referred person’s personal data from that user.
* User account owners who request services for or on behalf of other users, or who enable such users to request or receive services through their accounts.
*Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
KoachMe may combine the data collected from these sources with other data in its possession.
KoachMe (i) collects, (ii) uses, (iii) maintains and (iv) may share your Personal Data provided by you or collected by us with its affiliates, parent companies or other related companies for all purposes necessary to ensure the proper functioning and operation of the User accounts and/or the proper functioning pf service providing.
These purposes may include (collectively the "Purpose"):
* Creating and managing your Account to use the Application;
* Providing information and allowing the Users access to services;
* Diagnosing technical problems and managing technical support and processing inquiries concerning the services;
* Contacting the Users by phone, email, text message or push notifications (if they areenabled)to
(i) verify your account
(ii) for information and operational purposes such as account management, instructions, alerts, reminders, customer service, system maintenance and others
* Contacting the Users to
(i) communicate about, and organize your participation in market research or
(ii) obtaining reviews;
* Commercializing the Application;
* Performing data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Data) and using and sharing the resulting data to third parties for commercialization purposes;
* The operation, evaluation and improvement of the services (including the development of additional services, enhancing and improving the current services, analysis of our services,quality control activities and performing internal business functions such as accounting and auditing);
Furthermore, you agree that KoachMe is free to access, retain, and disclose Personal Data in the following events:
* In order to be in compliance with any applicable legislation or regulations;
* If a law enforcement authority or other government official requests so;
* The investigation of any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity and
* To protect your or our safety and/or rights.
By using the Application, you acknowledge and explicitly agree that we may disclose certain information to vendors and service providers who help us provide the services. Examples of these vendors and service providers include entities that process credit or debit card payments and provide analytics and web hosting services.
By using the Application, you acknowledge and explicitly agree that we may disclose certain information to providers that build profiles to improve the capabilities of the Application. We will not share your information without your permission. If you connect your KoachMe account to a third-party device or service, you may be asked to share your information with that application. We will not share your information without your permission. You furthermore understand and agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Personal Data, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) modifications to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, or devices.
KoachMe shall take appropriate administrative, technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of any Personal Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage, access, disclosure or use. Upon written request, KoachMe can provide you with a list of people of KoachMe that may have access to your Personal Data. These people have entered into confidentiality agreements prior to having been granted access to your Personal Data. In the event of and following discovery or notification of a breach of the security of the Personal Data, or access by an unauthorized person, KoachMe is required by law to notify the user if the breach is likely to affect your privacy.
When using the App, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies (small text files stored in your browser) and similar technologies, including mobile application identifiers, to improve your experience of the Service, increase security, measure use and effectiveness of the service, identify and resolve issues and marketing purposes.
Right of access If you are concerned or have any questions about your Personal Data, you have the right to request access to the Personal Data which we hold or process about you. We will then provide you with information about the data that are being processed and on the source of those data.
Right of rectification and right of erasure You have the right to request us free of charge to correct, erase or block any inaccuracies in your Personal Data if such Personal Data would be incomplete, inaccurate or processed unlawfully.
KoachMe Internet owns and operates this app. This document governs your relationship with Access to and use of this App and the products and services available through this App are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
You must not misuse this app. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this App. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and KoachMe Internet will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this app or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any app linked to it
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of KoachMe Internet or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved by KoachMe Internet and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this app nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
(a) KoachMe Internet deems safety as a top priority for all its users and staff, anything that compromises the safety of all people associated with KoachMe Internet is dealt with immediate termination of the plan without any refunds.
(b) KoachMe Internet shall not be responsible for any personal injury, loss of life or damage that may arise during the usage of services.
(c) either initiated or participated act of violence in any nature, by the coachee(s) during the session, will result in termination of the plan, without any refund (after one warning).
By booking a class you are offering to purchase a class according to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Coaches times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting force majeure/ unforeseen circumstances/ reasonable delay for which KoachMe Internet will not be responsible.
In order to contract with KoachMe Internet you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to. It retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email/Message and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be a Coach of KoachMe Internet. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user and have are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the services. The cost of services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. KoachMe Internet reserves the right to incorporate changes including but not limited to its facility operation day, hours, plan types, coaching type etc time to time based on customer and partner feedback.
When you book a session, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail/app notification/ message confirming receipt of your booking request: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail/app notification/message that the session booking requested by you is confirmed according to your specific preference (any change in the time, date, coach selected will be informed prior to confirmation). Only those specific sessions listed in the confirmation e-mail sent will be included in the contract formed.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this App are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any service which you have requested/booked we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your booking request at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
After the user buys a plan out of the various plan options listed by KoachMe Internet, all sessions offered to the user according to the plan bought are paid for. There is no requirement for the user to pay after the session.
Limit: The user can book a slot 1 to 72 hrs in advance of the preferred time of the session.
Duration: Each session will be for a period of an hour, out of which 50 minutes will be for the training/ coaching and 10 minutes will be allotted to changeover/setup etc. The coachee has to be on time, if there is any delay by the coachee there will be no extension to the time slot that is already booked. Furthermore, there would be no extra time that will be provided for a session.
The users can cancel an already booked session atleast before 12 hrs of the starting time of the session. If any session that is not cancelled and not attended then it would be treated as an MIA session. Booking not cancelled within the prescribed time i.e., prior to 12 hrs of the session starting time will also be treated as a no show session. Under no circumstances KoachMe Internet will be liable to compensate for no show Sessions
KoachMe Internet strives to provide continuous and punctual services to its users, but due to certain circumstances a session can be cancelled. A slot might also be closed owing to reasons including but not limited to venue maintenance, repairs, unfavourable venue conditions/ playing environment, power cuts, adverse weather conditions, etc. KoachMe Internet will inform its users through the App and email regarding any such cancellation.
Freezing of your selected plan is when the user can avail pauses/ breaks between the selected days of their plain. Such option of freezing can be availed owing to reasons including but not limited to medical concerns, professional or personal travel, exams or other personal reasons. (any specific number of days)
Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, KoachMe Internet hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to , performance or failures of this app or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, or otherwise.
This does not affect KoachMe Internet’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. But any such act caused by a coach outside the scope of employment, who is contracted as an independent service provider, then the liability to such actions shall fall on the coach who has caused such act.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KoachMe Internet, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this App or your breach of the Terms of Service.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a w ay that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
KoachMe Internet shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services of this App; also, it shall have the absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions